Saturday, February 28, 2015

We're all gonna die...



Watching the snow flurries starting to happen from my loft window. The downtown airport from across the river is becoming white. Been in bed for the better part of 17 hours and now it is time to come up and eat even if I don’t really want to. Pneumonia. Been a long time since I’ve been laid this low. I guess, when I go into the abyss, I go all in. Much like the rest of the areas of my life, all in. WFO. That’s me.

And I am learning that it’s ok that I have these great big old backwoods-french-swamp-child passion-fueled intense emotions. It is who I am. I make no apologies. And so far, they haven’t killed me. I just need to be more careful about where I let them run loose to play.  Yeah, definitely not dead yet.

2 comments:

  1. get your bitches to bring you snacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right girl... I need to enlist my bitches. Need some mf'ing snacks in this joint.

      Delete